Thanks for your interest in becoming a Slow Money Liaison! The Entrepreneur Support Liaison program was created to assist entrepreneurs as they connect with the Slow Money community, and to provide needed introductions and support to them throughout the process.
Primary responsibilities of a Liaison:
- Initial phone call with an entrepreneur once they’ve submitted information online
- Interact with your entrepreneur at our regional meetings & events, introducing them to members as appropriate
- Connect entrepreneurs with Slow Money members that are relevant to their business needs and support them as necessary
- Help entrepreneurs get investment-ready and make relevant introductions to the SOIL Network
- Serve as the general point of contact for all things related to Slow Money as questions arise from the entrepreneur
Time commitment: generally 2-3 hours a month, but could vary depending on the needs of the enterprise and your desired level of involvement.
Please submit your info below. We’ll be in touch.