For our Slow Money investment conversations, the presenting businesses at the National Gathering 2011 are sharing their business plans.
We are using a secure online collaboration tool for this purpose. It also contains information about meetings and discussions. You will be given access if you agree with the following statements:
- I am an accredited investor, or a non-accredited investor with sufficient financial knowledge (directly or through a financial adviser) to understand the risks and appropriateness of a potential investment (in the context of my personal portfolio) in the featured project. I understand that an investment in the project featured on this site carries significant risk of loss, including potentially the loss of the entire amount invested.
- I understand that the material contained in this site has been prepared by the presenting business and that Slow Money has not participated in the preparation of these documents and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
- I understand that Slow Money has vetted this project only for its alignment with the Slow Money Principles. Slow Money has not conducted any financial or business due diligence on the project.
- I understand that access to these documents is not an offer to sell securities nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
- I understand that the information shared by the presenting businesses and other contributors on this site is confidential, and that I have access only for the purpose of a conversation about the funding of the presenting business. I commit not to disclose or permit disclosure or duplicate any of the information shared by the presenting business or other participation this conversation, unless such information has been explicitly marked for public use or is in the public domain already.
If you cannot agree with all of the five statements above, you won’t be able to access the information shared in the funding conversation. Instead, you may want to review the publicly available information on the websites of the presenting businesses.